Friday 16 December 2011

Bars

Just straight fucking bars while I watch Jeremy Kyle.

Don't have a job, I sit in me boxies,
Go out on the rob, you can't stop me,
Most people think i'm Phil, homs wanna knob me,
I sit off, smoke green, snort ket and drop e's.

Get up in the morning, have a wank in a sock,
I'll leave your family mourning, just for a rock,
Yeah i'm a fiend, if you know what I mean,
Keep the beak in me trackies, no jeans.

I used to wear black Reebok Workouts,
Worked at the petty station but I don't work now,
I've got a 1 all over but I want a barnet like Dirk now,
I'll leave you with fat lips like Alexandra Burke now.

Wools, they know they better not fuck with me,
It's breakfast, dinner and then tea.
It's not batch or cob, no it's barm,
Lad in white socks, sound the alarm.

Wanking, I just can't fucking stop,
Sometimes I sit on Chatroulette and I rub me cock,
See a nice pair of tits and blurt on me top,
Too many fit birds, make me hard as a rock.

Catch me in your ma's flat with a spliff that's fat,
They ask me if I work, "I do this and that".
It's straight JSA, I get chonged all day,
I'm not Phil, I don't do pantos and i'm not fucking gay.

Fuck The Matrix.

NoMon€¥G▲nG

No comments:

Post a Comment